Sensitive skins are made – not born. Some reasons could be:
- Environmental insults
- Too much soap
- Too many cosmetic products
Different signs and symptoms:
- Tingling, tightening, discomfort without visible signs.
- Easily reacts to products
- Overreaction to external factors: shaving, stress, aesthetic procedures.
- Diffuse redness, drying, recurrent irritation of the skin
- A specific concern for women aged 25-35 years marked by a physical discomfort.
- These women define themselves as being skin sensitive, and more precisely as having fine, fragile and reactive skins.
- Overreacting to everything (emotions, temperatures changes, food), they distinguish themselves by feeling uncomfortable socially and physically.
- Almost 50 % of women aged 18-64 experience redness
If you identify with a sensitive skin, which Environ products should you use?
- Aquatrol (Pre-Cleanse)
- Cleansing Cream, Sebuwash (Cleanse)
- AVST Gel, AVST cream, Antioxidant Gel (Moisturiser)
- C Boost, C Quence gels, C Quence Crème (Intensive Treatment)
- Hydrating Masque (Masque)
- RAD, Alpha Day Lotion 15+ (Sun Protection)
- C Quence Toner (Contains Vitamin B 3 – for skin immunity)